Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Stardome

Yesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to the Stardome.On the bus we were singing lots of songs
and we were taking some photos with Miss Davis.
It was so cool and my dad came with team 3.

I was so so excited.

At the Stardome, we learned some really cool things about our solar system.  At the stardome we were learning about the sun’s gravity
and we had to answer question to the manger. we saw lots of
things that are about the solar system and we had a challenge.
We had a ipad and we were coming first but something was wrong with the ipad.  

When we weren’t in the Stardome, we were having fun outside.
We were outside playing I was on the flying  fox and I also went
to the swing. Then I was playing xox with my dad and I won lots of times. Then I played against Troy I won again. I was so happy then I lost against Jermaine.
After all this, we headed back to Point England School.
We went back to school and when we were back at school we had
lunch I was eating Derito.  Then I went to the field and then the

bell rang. Then in the afternoon we did free time and it was so cool then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment